I'm out of my sling but heavy lifting/work still isn't, and probably never will be my thing. The garden area I have fenced off still needed a bit of clearing out. Enter Andrew and 15 minutes later we can see fence. And I have more space that I think might eventually be corn, right now however I am simply clearing as snails hide in and lay eggs in loose leaf matter. I'm taking this snail issue seriously reading lots of blogs and working on my next move.
Before and after shot of a great job done.
Seeing those photos make me realise just how nicely everything is growing. I had my first harvest yesterday, I shared two yummy strawberries with my daughter, cousin and an unwelcome bird. We all got half each.
Not much of an entry this week. I'm back at work and am hardly getting time on week nights for watering, not to mention blog writing. I am really enjoying both however, so I will keep at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment