Months have past, we have watched rain over our 4 hour weekend windows and when the sun has been out lawns and all the boring day to day stuff has taken priority. The good new, lawn mowing has been a breeze because all catchers have been emptied into the garden boxes. Such a great start to delicious mud for my plant babies.
Soil I mean, I called it mud for a long while but I am learning to understand the work/money that goes into good quality vege growing soil that I now respect it.
I am recovering from shoulder surgery so was lucky to have been helped by my Mum and again Andrew to get all the broken down manure and soil filled in and turned over. Also our neighbours did a bit of forking work with payment in fresh parsley and coriander (thanks Matthew)
I also have to thank our dog Bonnie for her daily manure deposits each day.
Andrew doing the hard work
Time to build a fence
Bonnie just wouldn't be able to resist and I knew I would want to know all garden bits would be protected from both fur baby and baby baby.
Quick and also pretty, Andrew whipped up a Bunnings special for me with plastic warratahs and ready made garden frames. So far no toddlers or puppies have broken through.
Perfect garden protection from our little family members



No comments:
Post a Comment